To celebrate, we are giving one lucky Manley fan a piece of gear that has been in constant production since the earliest days:
The Manley Enhanced Pultec Equalizer.
It’s our longest-continuously-in-production piece. Way back in the day, we were given the blessing of one Mr. Eugene Shenk (the Pultec’s original designer) to use the Pultec name and produce our own updated version, and we never stopped making them. From drums to vocals to guitars, people seem to love the Manley Pultec on just about everything.
So how do I win it, we hear you ask?
Simple: if you’ve used a piece of Manley gear over the last thirty years, we want you to tell the world what you love about it.
All you have to do is review at least one of your favorite Manley product(s) on at least one of your favorite websites. This could be your favorite dealer’s site (like Sweetwater, Vintage King, Sam Ash, Amazon, or any other) or a forum (like Gearslutz). Write your review, copy the URL of the review page, and upload that URL via the form on this page (scroll down) to enter to win. And if you REALLY want to win, multiple entries are possible…check out the rules below for more details.
The winner will be announced during the 2019 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, California. GOOD LUCK!
The winner will be chosen at random based on the entries received.
All entries must be received by 11:59pm EST, January 18th 2019.
Scroll down for full Terms & Conditions.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Manley Laboratories, Inc.
2. Employees of Manley Laboratories or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via https://manley.com/30-years
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm EST, January 18th 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winners are as described on this page: https://manley.com/30-years
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time for any reason.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
11. The winners will be chosen at random from the list of valid entries.
12. The winners will be notified by email and social media posts within ten days of the contest's conclusion. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and potentially pick replacement winners at our discretion.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize(s) can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
17. The winners agrees to the use of their names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.