Original lame sales pitch:
All our professional Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog Converters are based around the costly, but decidedly best, 20 BIT ULTRAANALOG ™ system. The success or failure of Digital Audio stands or falls by the conversion process of analog into and out of the digital domain. Our Analog to Digital Converter is where the state-of-the-art is at for those seeking all the richness and musicality of analog sound transposed to digital. Used by the world's major mastering rooms (and some thoughtful producers/engineers on their prime tracking sessions) in pursuit of absolute fidelity to the original with none of the "powdered-glass-paper" artifacts that inherently plague poor quality digital technology.
One Manley A to D Cconverter was made with a vacuum-tubed analog front end which ended up in Hong Kong.
- 2 x ULTRAANALOG™ 20 BIT converters
- TRUE 20 bit resolution
- 110 dB dynamic range
- Totally DUAL-MONO design
- Balanced & Unbalanced inputs
- Separate L & R level controls
- 44.1 or 48KHz sampling frequency
- Four digital outputs AES / SPDIF
- External-Clock sync. 75 Ohm BNC or AES/EBU
- Select output word length 16 or 20 bit
- Internal slave / jitter clock
- Optional PPM meters
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring and fuse value change
Specifications subject to change because they just might.